Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Division: Pathology Group (part of Acacium Group)
Location: Gray’s Inn Road, London
Salary: £23,000 basic salary, increasing to £25,000 after 6 months (plus uncapped commission)
Realistic OTE: Year 1- £30-£35K, Year 2- £50-60K, Year 3- £75K plus!
Are you an ambitious, money motivated individual with a passion to succeed in everything you do?
Do you want to take your career to the next level and unlock an uncapped earning potential and unlimited progression opportunities, whilst working in a competitive sales environment?
We are looking for passionate, hardworking and results-driven individuals to join our team as Trainee Recruitment Consultants in our London office. You will be joining an aggressively growing, multi-award-winning recruitment sales business who are a market leader in their sector. As part of a global organisation, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop your recruitment career within a supportive business who put their people first. Our success is down to our dedicated employees and we are well-equipped to provide you with the tools you need to be successful in the recruitment industry.
Part of Acacium Group, Pathology Group are a leading provider of locum and permanent Doctors into the UK market. We are the UK’s only specialists in recruiting pathology doctors and we pride ourselves in being committed to providing a high quality service and building long term relationships with both our doctors and our clients.
What will you be doing as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Managing the end to end recruitment process in a 360 role, including winning new business, sourcing new candidates and seeing the recruitment process through to final placement
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates within your niche area
- Sourcing new candidates through a range of techniques including; headhunting, referrals, the internal CRM, applications, social media and networking
- Appropriately matching clients and candidates by assessing the needs of both and effectively screening, interviewing and assessing candidates to achieve the desired results
- Working to achieve and exceed targets and using a variety of sales techniques in order to achieve success and close sales
- Negotiating, persuading and influencing in order to achieve the best outcome
Benefits of working for Pathology Group
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure- you are completely in control of your own earning potential!
- Dedication to developing you and your career via our in-house training programme- we can give you the tools you need to be successful in recruitment!
- Career progression which is completely based on hard work rather than your tenure within the business (most of our Managers and Director’s started as Trainee Recruitment Consultants!)
- Work place pension scheme
- Free gym membership
- Regular events and top performer incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward portal- discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free Flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
As an ideal candidate for this role you will be:
- Driven, hardworking and competitive
- Money motivated and goal-orientated
- Able to display verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and utilise the market-leading training we offer internally
- Driven by success and progression
- Able to demonstrate a track record of showing resilience
- Interpersonal with the ability to show understanding, empathy and rapport building skills
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced sales environment