Location: Turnford, Hertfordshire
Division: Talking Therapies - Pulse Mental Health
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 (Depending on Experience) + Uncapped commission structure
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Part of Acacium Group, Pulse Mental Health division consists of Pulse AHP, Pulse Psychiatry, and Pulse Psychological Therapies. Together, we are perfectly positioned to support the increasing focus on building mental healthcare provision in the UK.
We work with both NHS trusts as well as organisations in the private sector to place registered mental health professionals into temporary, permanent and contract roles. Our expert teams take the time to fully support candidates and ensure we are delivering an outstanding service in everything we do.
We are truly market-leading with a wealth of knowledge and experience; the division’s two leaders were previously the highest billers within the sector and collectively, the management team has over 100 years' experience in mental health recruitment with an average tenure of 10 years. Joining Pulse Mental Health means joining a team of industry experts who will mentor and guide you throughout your career.
About the opportunity
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to start their career within the recruitment industry as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. This role will form part of our growing, supportive and friendly recruitment team.
This opportunity will be part of our Talking Therapies division.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and ambitious individual who is customer service driven. You will have the opportunity to join an experienced team of recruitment professionals who will support and guide you through training and development throughout your career with us.
What you will be doing
- Building relationships - Engaging with healthcare professionals and clients within the sector, ensuring candidates are matched to the relevant job vacancies
- Sourcing new candidates to grow your database through a variety of sourcing platforms such as Linked In, Job Boards.
- Business Development - Ensuring your client database is continually growing through regular contact and research of new clients in your area and introducing our services
- Managing relationships with existing workers and clients providing exceptional customer service throughout
- Working towards agreed sales targets and KPI’s
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous customer service or sales experience will be essential for this role
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude
- Resilience and determination to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Honest and reliable
What we can offer you
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves.
About Acacium Group
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people’s lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we’re proud to be a company that’s committed to the human side of business.
Always by your side - driven by excellence - putting people first