Hobson Prior are currently looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our team in either Tunbridge Wells or London where you will support and establish the Commercial function within the Life Sciences Sector. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business in an exciting industry where you will the chance to develop your career to the next level.
If this is an area you’re keen to get into, then we want to speak to you!
Hobson Prior is an international leader in life sciences recruitment, with clients ranging from ground-breaking biotechnology businesses to global pharmaceutical giants. We work in one of the most inspiring, developing industries, helping to revolutionise healthcare and improve lives by helping connect brilliant minds to the projects that need them.
Our core values:
We are dedicated to finding the very best solutions for our clients and candidates, always going the extra mile to deliver measurable value.
We are guided by our experience and knowledge to provide the best possible service and support to our candidates, clients and colleagues. Our approach is consultative and collaborative.
We focus solely on our chosen market, developing expert consultants who know their industry in depth and specialise within it.
- Building relationships with a range of prospective clients
- Managing and leveraging existing relationships
- Attending client visits and understanding client requirements
- Representing Hobson Prior as an ambassador at career fairs and other external events
- Managing recruitment processes to deliver weekly/monthly targets
- Developing and executing your own candidate development strategy
- Coordinating resources to ensure all vacancies are properly worked
You will have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years proven success in a previous recruiter or account manager position. Ideally within the commercial function of the life science industry. (Other commercial recruitment experience will be considered).
- A demonstrable high-level of ambition to deliver with drive, enthusiasm and professionalism
- A willingness to become a thought-leader in your area – we pride ourselves on our specialist knowledge and provide training and mentorship to all our consultants.
- Experience or qualifications in the Life Sciences industry is preferable, but if you have the desire, drive and willingness to learn, we want to talk to you.
What we offer:
- Quick Career Progression - At least one promotion a year with multiple tailored career paths including 360 Perm and/or Contract, Client Services, MSP, Delivery based teams, Executive Search, Leadership and International Opportunities amongst others.
- Regular incentives including all-expenses trips, financial rewards and celebratory meals, all of which you are eligible for from day one.
- We offer flexible working times, some days working from home, plus a very fair and honest culture, alongside an excellent basic salary and strong commission structure with uncapped earning potential.
- Not KPI driven, realistic targets you can achieve as we believe in a positive environment.
- Multiple Services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business.
- We offer additional benefits including our bonus structure, flexitime, gym and car allowances, healthcare plus your Birthday off!
- Continuous Support and Training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team.
- International development and travel opportunities with clients, candidates and offices around the world.
Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose.
- Recognised as one of the Best Companies to Work For with support from The Acacium Group, one of the largest healthcare staffing providers in the UK and beyond.
- This role is hard work but with commitment and focus, it is also really enjoyable, and you will be rewarded and valued.